viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

Presentación/Presentation

I'm Karen Muñoz 
I'm 20 years old. I study foreign languages at Universidad del Atlántico. (English, French, German, Italian..)
I'm from Barranquilla, Colombia. 
Actually I work as a teacher in a private school called "Club de Leones CERAL". 
This is a school for deaf and hearing students from 1st grade to 11th grade. My job is about teach english as a foreign language. Students still learn good spanish but this year the school had decided to teach them english. 
I started as a practicum student since May. Now, i'm the teacher and I look for the better ways to teach them basic english. 
All the material that you can see in this blog had been edited by me and I hope you ask for my permission before to use it. Because this is my final work for graduation. 
Thanks and if you want to contact me 
my email is Karenm2s@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario